In 1984, after several years of experience in the PVC extrusion industry, and predicting an interesting future for plastic recycling, Juan J. Larrosa bets on setting up a small company dedicated to the recovery of PVC mainly, as well as other plastics, from post-industrial waste.
Our work philosophy is based on:
- The continuous search for the best quality in the materials we receive. Starting from the base that the best ally for a correct recycling is the SEPARATION IN ORIGIN.
- Promote the recycling of PVC waste, seeking solutions and applications for virtually any industrial waste of this material, thereby contributing to the improvement of our environment.
- Spirit of mutual trust with our collaborators.
- Commitment to our SUPPLIERS, to always remove their waste at any time of year, valuing their waste as best as possible.
- To make our experience available to our CUSTOMERS, collaborating with them when choosing the ideal recycled material for each production.